LEGAL PSYCHOLOGY: SCIENCE AND APPLICATIONS
16th November, 2012,
MRU, Ateities str. 20, room I-414
|09:15 – 10:00||Registration|
|10:00 – 10:05||Conference oppening|
|10:05 – 10:20||Welcome message
Assoc. Prof. Evaldas Kazlauskas, The president of Lithuanian psychological association, Lithuania
|10:20 – 11:00||Psychological approaches to public figure risk assessment and management.
Dr. David James, FTAC: Fixated Threat Assessment Centre, UK
|11:00 – 11:40||Neurobiological Aspects of Individual Violent Behaviour
Prof. dr. Hans Markowitsch, University of Bielefeld, Bielefeld CITEC, Bielefeld Hanseatic Institute for Research, Delmenhorst
Angelica Staniloiu, MD. PhD, University of Bielefeld, Germany
|11:40 – 12:00||Fixated loners threat assessment and management in Lithuania.
Aleksandras Berezovskij, VIP Protection Department under the Ministry of the Interior deputy Intelligence division, Lithuania
|12:00 – 13:00||Lunch|
|13:00 – 13:20||Child friendly interview in Lithuania: challenges and possibilities.
Ieva Daniūnaitė, Children Support Centre, Lithuania
|13:20 – 13:40||Ensuring the psychological welfare of children within family law cases: practical implementation issues
Nomeda Gutauskienė, Mykolas Romeris university; Child Development Centre, Lithuania
|13:40 – 14:00||Emotional Aspects in Mediation: High-Conflict Family Mediation Case Example.
Assoc. Prof. Jolanta Sondaitė, Mykolas Romeris university, Lithuania
|14:00 – 15:00||Coffee break and poster session|
|15:00 – 15:20||Psychological aspects of recruitment to special police antiterrorist units and role of psychologist in recruitment process (practical experience).
Robertas Balčiūnas, Mykolas Romeris university; Lithuanian police Anti-terrorist operations unit “ARAS”, Lithuania
|15:20 – 15:40||Crime victims’ perceived procedural justice.
Ksenija Voropaj, Prof. dr. Gintautas Valickas, Dr. Kristina Vanagaitė, Vilnius university, Lithuania
Prof. dr. Viktoras Justickis, Mykolas Romeris university, Lithuania
|15:40 – 16:00||Features of stalking in a close and not close relationship and its psychological impact on victim.
Agnė Tamošiūnaitė, Prof. dr. Rita Žukauskienė, Mykolas Romeris university, Lithuania
|16:00 – 16:30||Break|
|16:30 – 16:50||Particularity of implementing cognitive-behavioral correctional program “EQUIP” in Lithuanian juvenile socialization centers.
Virginija Klimukienė, Dr.Vaida Kalpokienė, Mykolas Romeris university, Lithuania
|16:50 – 17:10||Comparative analysis of risk factors between female and male offender’s.
Laura Ustinavičiūtė, Assoc. Prof. Alfredas Laurinavičius, Prof. dr. Rita Žukauskienė, Mykolas Romeris university, Lithuania
|17:10 – 17:50||Case management: a European perspective.
Jo Chilvers, Independent criminal justice advisor and subject expert, UK
|17:50 – 18:20||Discussion. Closing.|
1. Emilija Baltrūnaitė, Vilnius correction house, Assoc. Prof. Alfredas Laurinavičius, Mykolas Romeris university. Evaluating of interrater reliability in Offender Assessment System OASys
2. Prof.dr. Rita Bandzevičienė, Svetlana Misevičienė, Mykolas Romeris university. The linkages between offenders’ self-esteem, depression, psychosomatic disorders and their living conditions in the correctional institutions
3. Kristina Blauzdžiūnaitė, Prof. dr. Rita Žukauskienė, Mykolas Romeris university. The link between stranger harassment, victim’s coping strategies and psychological well-being
4. Iveta Dārzniece, Aleksandrs Kolesovs, Universty of Latvia. Anxiety and emotional attitude towards time of criminal victims before and after the mediation with offenders
5. Olga Leikina, Mykolas Romeris university. The analysis of psychological state of women experienced sexual assault